On Tuesday January 31st the ISES NY Metro chapter held it’s monthly Chapter event with special guest speakers David Adler, Founder & CEO, BizBash Media and Jennifer Trethewey, founder The JT Group and Chair of ISES Australasia. The gathering was graciously hosted by the Andaz 5th Avenue in their innovative Apartment 2E meeting space. The open kitchen and lounge areas of this residential environment created a warm and intimate setting.
The Andaz prides itself on serving farm fresh food with seasonal and creative menus tailored specifically for each event. After enjoying networking, wine and delicious mini hors d’oeuvres guests were guided to the meeting and treated to a bird’s-eye view of the historic New York Public Library.
View the event photo gallery HERE
David Adler opened the program with 15 Trends in 15 Minutes. Always entertaining, cutting-edge and insightful, David show-cased Prezi, a zoomable cloud-based presentation software. He began by encouraging us as Event Planners to think like a Summer Camp marketer from the 1960’s. Like camp, an event should be a unique, memorable experience that bonds a group.Comments ( 0 )
ISES Celebrates a Milestone 25th Anniversary This Year!
Get Educated, Get Connected and Save Money with the 50 for 25 Program…
Join ISES now and get the half year rate!
- $199 Members and Corporate Primary Members
- $149 Non-profits and Corporate Additional Members
- For membership through June 30, 2012.
- List the name of the current ISES member who referred you and the application fee is on ISES!
- Application must be completed online
- Refer your way to a free 2012-13 membership!
- Receive $25 credit for each new professional member who lists YOU as a reference!
- Now through April 30th
- Click HERE for more info OR
- Contact Morgan Connacher, VP of Membership, NY Metro: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments ( 0 )