Click here to visit www.greenisesnyc.com, our website for the 2011 ISES Sustainability Forum and Marketplace on Wednesday, May 18th from 4:30 pm – 9 pm at the Lighthouse International. This important event serves to inspire special event professionals to commit to sustainable event practices and share industry-wide ideas for establishing “green” principles.
This event will offer the opportunity to share knowledge and resources, while serving as the foundation for a newly-established standardized set of guidelines for the events industry.
Hear a panel discussion featuring industry leaders.
- Jill Drury (Drury Design Dynamics)
- Johanna Walsh (Twirl Management)
- Irene Hamburger (Blue Hill)
- Patty Kleinberg (Queens Botanical Garden)
The event will feature a marketplace installation showcasing key vendors and eco-resources available to special event professionals. In an effort to maximize exposure to eco-experts, the Marketplace will also showcase six trend-setters who will be accessible throughout the evening
- Kathleen Bakewell of Brook Farm Group
- Alec Baxt of Farming Up
- Mary Cleaver of The Cleaver Company
- Robert LaValva of New Amsterdam Market
- Liz Neumark of Great Performances
- Martin Paul Schriebman, Ph.D of Brooklyn College’s Aquatic Research and Environmental Assessment Center.
So, join us to explore the questions –
- How do I make my events more sustainable?
- What questions do I need to ask regarding sustainability as I plan my event?
- How can I meet vendors who will help make my events greener?
When: Wednesday, May 18, 2011
- 4:30 to 6:30 pm Forum and Breakout Sessions
6:30 to 9:30 pm The Sustainability Marketplace
- The Lighthouse International Conference Center
111 East 59th Street
New York, NY
- All event planners are welcome to attend.
Any green vendors and sponsors are welcome to apply to participate.
Click here to learn more about vendor exhibition opportunities and to apply to participate as a vendor in the Sustainability Marketplace.
Thank you to our sponsors: